Work with West Adventures
We’re very proud of our small family of staff who each bring their unique skills and experience to the team along with a passion for adventure travel, locally and abroad. We prize dedicated, hard working people, with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about what they do and want to be part of a fun, positive team environment.
If you are a mature, organised, outgoing and adventurous person with excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills, we want to speak with you!
We are currently hiring for:
Your responsibility as a tour guide will be leading groups of up to 16 travellers on trips with a duration of one or more weeks through Western Canada, USA, Mexico & Central America. Our season starts in May and finishes in the fall.
- Day-to-day operations of our trips, according to itinerary and budget
- Maintain consistently high levels of customer service to our guests
- Facilitating hotel check ins, camp set up and cooking
- Commentary on places visited and landscapes encountered
- Customer service experience
- Well travelled and enjoy the outdoors
- Basic computer skills including Email, Word and Excel
- Fluency in English mandatory and at least one other language is preferred
- Legal ability to work in country of trip origin
- All applicants must have a valid first aid certificate or be willing to acquire one
- All applicants must have a valid food safe certificate or be willing to acquire one
- All applicants must have or, be willing and able, to acquire a Class 4 or better drivers licence
- Participation in West Adventures training program