We collect information from you when you complete a contact form on our website. By completing an online form you are willingly providing us with your name and email address. There is no requirement to provide us with your personal information.
- The information that you provide us with helps us to provide better customer service by responding more effectively to your described needs.
- If you provide us with an email address we may use it to send you our weekly newsletter which provides destination information, travel tips and the occasional special offer
- If you provide us with an email address we may use it to send you information and updates about the services you inquired about, related news, updates, or similar products and services.
- You can unsubscribe to our mailing lists at any time by reviewing the instructions at the bottom of each one of our emails.
- This information (Name & Email Address) is stores securely with Mailchimp. See link for the Mailchimp security policy.
- This information is only shared with company employees or representatives when absolutely required to fulfill the obligation of your purchased trip or if legally required.
- Once travel has completed any sensitive data is destroyed
Additional Information Collected When Booking
According to British Columbia Consumer Protection Laws we are required to collect full name, address and a contact number for each guest booking one of our trips. We also ask for travelers to voluntarily advise us of any special request they may have to make their trip safer and more enjoyable.
For any concerns or comments regarding GDPR our European Representative is Cindy Vos. Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +31611092708
Information collected by us is not sold, traded, or transferred to any outside parties with your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, or servicing you, such as the hotels you will stay in, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use Google Remarketing to advertise to you on other websites. Google’s Adwords remarketing system will store a cookie on your computer when you visit our website. After visiting our website, when you visit other websites that are part of Google’s advertising network, our ads could appear to you because you have already visited our website previously. This allows us to remind you about our great services and products.
We use Google Analytics to help us track user actions on our website. Google Analytics can collect non-personal information such as cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. Google Analytics does not collect your personal information.
If you do not wish to be tracked by Google Analytics you may opt out by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
We are committed to protecting the information that you provide us. We place any information provided by you in secure physical and digital locations to prevent unauthorized access. We are not responsible for any breach of security that occurs for any third parties that receive information collected by our website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
West Adventures Inc.
8661 201 Street, 2nd Floor
Langley, BC Canada V2Y 0G9
Toll Free: 1877 230 9699
Office: 1 604 546 7580
Fax: 1 604 546 7412